Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mystery Family Member!


Shes my best friend always.She inspires me to work hard and she always believes in me. Although she can get over protective, and there is no doubt she can be very embarrassing she sees the best in people. She is a fun and caring person. A great quality of my persons character is her outgoing adventurous nature, she'll think about the fun before she worries about the fear.Her fear of heights wouldn't stop her from jumping out of a plane,she takes everything as it comes. The amazing way she looks at things has an sort of silver lining effect on people, instead of the glass being half full its always completely full (and never any where near empty).Taking into account all the great things I've said about her, she does have her flaws. She is almost always late. So its always best to tell her the real time is half an hour earlier than it actually is, thus insuring shes on time.If your talking to her while shes txting she wont reply to anything you say until either ten minutes later or even longer once shes finished the text.The good and bad list goes on but ultimately my person is a smart, caring, enthusiastic, and most importantly fun person. She is my mother Marsha Marshall (no pun intended with the two M's just a mere coincidence).

{E}{R}{I}{C}{A}

No comments: