Sunday, May 11, 2008

Concealed Friend...

Ok, new English assignment . We were told that we had to write a paragraph about a friend without describing any physical characteristics. Sounds easy right well not really. Trying to describe someone without describing what they look like is like trying to describe eating an apple without describing what it tastes like, only harder.So I made an attempt. My first attempt was my mom and now im doing a friend and here's what I came up with when describing my concealed friend...

...There are many attributes of her personality I could start with, but the one that stands out the most to me is what a devoted friend she is. She is the kind of person that will always be there for her friend no matter what. If they need advice on how to devise evil schemes for sleepovers she will definitely be there. If they need to ramble to someone she makes it the easiest hour of talking ever and if someones being horrible to them she will help you yell at them.If she is scheming it would be best not to be the first one asleep at a sleepover (especially if shes teamed up with other characters from our group, for eg:Charne).
Rambling is a speciality of hers from things like school to things that make no sense at all like, I don't know, teeth( not really teeth but I couldn't think of anything).She puts up with my "out of it days" and when I tell dry jokes. Shell laugh at little things that noone else notices but deserve to be noticed, such as some people pushing their glasses up and scrunching their nose. (I wont say who).She is focused and determined. Her priorities all mesh and she can focus on her school, sports, and friends all at once.She is closest to normal out of our entire group she balances out all the craziness of our group. When were walking to class together we always get sidetracked easily and we are constantly late to class. Yet we never leave earlier because its so fun on the way to class to hear her say"oops I think were late again" and have to sprint there.She is a fun and hilarious person and she is one of my closest friends.

- My concealed friend is Cassie.

{E}{R}{I}{C}{A}

No comments: