Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gorilla man!

Check Spelling
Oh I love this add so much.Its one of those stupid adds that make no sense at all and have nothing to do with what they are promoting but I love it. So much. I think its so stupid and irrelevant that its brilliant. The people who came up with this add are geniuses because it makes people smile and laugh and most importantly it gets peoples attention.

If I didn't already want to by Cadbury chocolate (yum!who wouldn't want to buy it) than this add would convince 100%. So as you can tell I really really love this add this is probably the one and only add on TV that if I heard (from my room downstairs) I would jump up and actually go upstairs to watch.

The reason that that is so amazing is because my parents have a hard enough time getting me come upstairs and have dinner with them but there is a reason that I always stay in my room. Them, just jokes dad! Anyway Ive got a little bit off topic. I love this add I hope you do too.

{E}{R}{I}{C}{A}

No comments: