Monday, August 18, 2008

101 accents

IWe were watching this in drama today and I thought it was pretty cool alright. This women- Amy Walker- can do 101 accents. All of which sound viable.

I suck at accents and when I saw this I just thought it was so cool. It is a very cool talent to have and I think this shows that she is a pretty great actress. Seeing this kind of cool stuff is what makes me really get into drama at school.

When I saw this I thought that it would be good to put on my blog considering ive gotten into a trend of putting videos on my blog. I should probably stop rambling now and put the video on I hope you enjoy it as much as me and my friends in drama did.

This video is of Amy Walker doing 21 of her 101 accents they are so cool. I like the Kiwi one its awesome such a kiwi accent and the Canadian one actually sounds Canadian, its sounds like my mom or my grandmother.I think the funniest is the Brooklyn accent its great.



Wow! isnt that cool. What a great talent to have. I told you the Kiwi one is awesome.

I find it crazy some of the things people can do. Like some people can do really amazing beat boxing and some people can rool their tounge and then you get some really random and weird things like this that just mke you smile and say "hey thats really neat"

There are so many types of people on earth and you dont really see how individual and unique every single person is until you see things like this. Then you start to look around at the people you know and think wow were all special were all different. I think the most amazing thing about man kind is the various personalities. So remember everyones special in their own unique way.

{E}{R}{I}{C}{A}

No comments: