Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My friends and their wacky ways!

My friends. What can I say about my friends.Only that they are the best.My friends are always there for me, they are funny and nice and we may be weird in so many ways but that's why we all get along so great. We all have personal jokes that anyone else from other groups would not get they would just look at us like we were nuts. Take for example me and my best friend Nikki, we have so many inside jokes that go so far back that sometimes one of us wont even remember what the other is talking about.Me and Cassie are pretty much joined at the hip (another inside joke, same classes and some of the same sports).

The point of this is that I wouldn't be where I am today if my friends hadn't been such awesome friends.You've been the best guys best I could ask for. Thanks heaps.

PS:
Nikki: been my best friend for as long as Ive been here.
Bailee: Best of childhood friends from way back
Gabby: Dito on the above.
Cassie:Joined at the hip literally-jokes-and figuratively
Tishana:All dimples and giggles-so much fun, tishana-llama
Charne:My pirates of the Caribbean buddy-pirate bob
Lisa: A personal joke right here-we know what they think
Kayla:And another one-My window buddy.....
Alisha: Yet again another personal joke-Hot?or Cold?
Becca: She understands everything and is always there to help
Jade:Hilarious in her own quirky ways
Amy:My sports buddy, and my awesome talking buddy.We get each other.
(Jordan's my best mate to but this is the list for my girl mates.My guys mates miss out)


You can tell that I couldn't think of something to right about today.............. :)

No comments: