Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Being that age!

Being a teenager isn't all I thought it would be. When I was younger I always looked up to my older brother. I couldn't wait to grow up and be a teenager.I guess I thought that it was easy turns out I was so completely wrong in that respect. I mean people say that this is the best time of you life that you should live every moment of it to the full. I find that it is fun but its hard. When your a kid you have no responsibilities. When you become a teenager everything becomes difficult. It feels as though the weight of the world is on your shoulders. Weather its looking after you younger siblings or your family to the smaller things. Pimples, relationships with your friends and the people around you, school, exams and god knows your future.

Sometimes it seems hard.Sometimes it feels as though it would just be easier to go back to being a innocent little child.Yet as these thoughts occurred to me today I know that if I had a moment to reflect on this I would choose to be where I am today. If only because despite all the embarrassment and stress of growing up it is like they say the best time of your life. So from now on this will be my motto...
" The hardest thing about this world is living in it so take every day as it comes.Live life to the full, because tomorrow you could be dead."

No comments: